Friday, August 12, 2011

Wade McNutt Canadian National Bodybuilding Team Member

International Online Trainer

Three-Time Natural National Bodybuilding Champion
Wade McNutt has authored several books, has over 230 published
articles and over 20 years of experience in the health and fitness industry
…the following is his experience drinking Kangen™ Water.

I believe, it will be sending another shock wave into the athletic world…
I was introduced to Kangen™ Water when I was invited to attend a demonstration…
I went over to check it out and considered myself fairly knowledgeable about
water, as I write about it in my books and I recognize the importance…
I went over and had my first glass of water and I can honestly say that, from my very first glass, I said
 
I know my body very well and I knew that I had never tasted any water like this
before…there was something going on at a cellular level as the water went into
my body…
I started drinking the water and I watched the presentation…everything that was said during the presentation totally fit in with everything I had learned in the last 20 years…
I wasn’t aware of any technology that could produce the results that I was feeling…I had been exposed to other ionizers and, frankly, I hadn’t been impressed…this time I was feeling something quite different in my body in just the first few hours.

Over the next few days I drank more water and saw the presentation a few
more times…by the 3rd day I looked in the mirror and I could not believe the
results…
I was losing body fat at a rate that was quite shocking…my recovery
at the gym was at a phenomenal rate…I felt like I could run thorough the gym
walls…the water was doing something so positive that I decided to put my
reputation on the line and I entered the “I’m real excited to talk about my experience with Kangen™ Water…what happen just a few months ago really shocked me and, National Bodybuilding Championships…with
only 2 weeks preparation I won in two different categories and qualified to compete for Natural Mr. Olympia in Greece…because of the Kangen™ Water  my physique transformed; my life transformed; I’m thrust back into competition…I believe that Kangen™ Water, produced by the Enagic machine, is going to be the next great thing in athletic performance!”

See how the water compares to the brand names http://www.kangendemo.com/
“Wow! There is something very different with this water”.

No comments:

Post a Comment